Submit Vidyasiri Scholarship 2015 – 2016 Application Form Online
Finally, Karnataka Government had released a notification to apply for VidyaSiri Scholarship Online inviting both freshers and renewals. For renewals, the process was exactly similar to the previous year submission. But Freshers will feel tricky in submitting the applications for the academic year 2015 – 2016. We are getting many queries about the approval of scholarship. We recommend all to go through the steps that are drafted in the official website at karepass.cgg.gov.in. Their officials have mentioned the scholarship approval steps explicitly.
Currently, Karnataka Welfare Department invited applications from the Freshers and Renewal for Food & Accommodation/Post Matric Scheme. Apart from these Renewals are also granted with Fee Concession because the welfare department already approved the candidate. If one disqualified in the first year for scholarship, you can fill out the application as a fresher (As far as we know. Do contact the college academic office to get more details).
Apply VidyaSiri Scholarship 2015 – 2016 at karepass.cgg.gov.in
The following are the steps to apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2015 – 2016. It is possible to edit VidyaSiri Application form after submission within speculated time (will be updated soon).
- Primarily visit Karnataka ePass Website
- Find “Apply Now” below Students Menu at the left side.
- Select the appropriate section like Fresher or Renewal.
For Karnataka ePass Fresh Application Form (2015-16)
- Select the Scheme Applying like Food & Accommodation (or) Post Matric Scholarship) and (Fee Concession) from the drop down menu.
- Fill up the following areas with correct details like SSLC Pass Type, SSLC Register(Hall Ticket) Number, SSLC Pass year and Date Of Birth.
- Mostly by default, majority of the details will be filled up automatically by the system based on the SSLC details.
- Fill rest of the blank details like Income etc and upload the mandatory documents like Income Certificate, Nativity Certificate, Caste Certificate in JPG format and should be less that 100kb.
- Input the Bank Account Number along with IFSC code. Contact branch office or check online to get Bank IFSC code.
- Submit the application for verification online. Make sure to print the application of VidyaSiri for reference. If asked, submit a copy of application along with documents in college academics. Check the status of Karnataka ePass Application online.
For Karnataka ePass Renewal Application Form (2015-16)
- After selecting the renewal option at the Apply Now section, user will be landed to VidyaSiri Renewal Application form page.
- Enter the Application No, Academic Year, SSLC Pass Type, SSLC Hall Ticket number, Pass year and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details and correct them if necessary. Attach all the necessary documents and submit the application for renewal.
- This process is simple and make sure to take a printed form of VidyaSiri Renewal Application form.
Feel free to comment below if you face any problem while submitting Karnataka ePass Fresh/Renewal Application Form (2015-16). We will get back to you if we know the solution for your problem very soon.