Edit Karnataka ePass Scholarship

How to edit Karnataka ePass Scholarship Application?

If this is your problem, then don’t worry more about it. In the coming days officials of KarePass will enable an option to edit the filled in application forms through the same website karepass.cgg.gov.in.

Edit Karnataka ePass Scholarship

If you need more details and the procedure of the same, then everyone should wait for few more days to know the exact procedure to know how to edit Karnataka ePass Scholarship Application shortly KarePass. Well, it involves few steps. It is mandatory to have application number, date of birth of the candidate and the SSC examination details like Hall Ticket number, year of pass etc.

These details have to be provided on the website (when the service opens). Soon after this happen, candidate can easily edit the options within few minutes.

Don’t forget to get the printed form after the completion of editing. It is advisable that after finishing editing of Karnataka ePass Scholarship, get out from the editing windows and navigate to print application tab then provide details and take printout from here. Because, some times server won’t receive edited data. To confirm the same, use this trick to confirm yourself that the process of editing is completed.

Hope this info might help you while editing KarePass Scholarship Application. Support team will soon update this article when the Edit option enables at karepass.cgg.gov.in website.

34 thoughts on “Edit Karnataka ePass Scholarship

plzzz help me out and let me when this opyion will be enabled… thank you…!!!

2. Respected Sir/Madam

change of college name,
    instead of National College, by mistake i entered M.S.Ramaiah college of Art and Science, commerce. I hope that you will make the kind.
    THANKING YOU.

SSLC Reg no; 20100747308
    DOB; 31-12-1994
    App no; 201300392215 Date; 22-10-2013

1. hello ………i made wrong in filling my admission number…whether i should submit application to the college or not……..pls reply…..wn the gov wl provide us edit option…..?

3. sir, my photo which i uploaded is too small in kb .will that be of any problem.. sir let me no when edit option is given on website..thank you.

4. hello sir i hv applied for postmatric scheme…. im doing mtech now.. when i was in BE i recivrd some amount back what i paid to Karnataka examination authority(KEA)… so,wl i get refund of amount in mtech?can iapply 4 fee concision scheme ?

5. Hello Sir, In application form i filled my PUC marks and address of PU college but know i’m in BE and i applied scholarship for Engineering by mistake i gave PU college name but i already submitted my application form of postmatric scheme in my Engineering .
    yesterday in our college they gave back my applicationform to me and they told you applied scholarship on PU not on BE So karepass.cgg.gov.in scholarship has rejected so plz tel me how to correct it or i want to edit my college name reply

6. sir i have to edit the addres as i done a mistake the address as per the aadhar card the distance is 30km in the profile it is 3 km plese sir find the solution

7. Hello Sir/Madam In application status the admission catagory has came as NON-CETquota,but I’m coming from CET.,How to change it has CET quota., plz give me any suggestion.,.

8. Sir,
    in the application status it is saying that, application is rejected due to less than 50%
    but I got 51%in,1 sem and 55% in 2sem
    why,its rejected

9. Hello sir i applied for post matric and fee concession but it sanctioned only for post materic scholarship but for other who are applied for both are sanctioned what happened for my application pls tell me

10. Sir…. I forgot my application number… Am trying to know the application no….. That the date of birth column. Not taking

Pls reply me wt I ll do…..

11. Hello Sir..!!!! When i was filling form by mistake i have filled wrong address sir… so i want to edit it as soon as possible… when will karanataka epass scholarship will be enabled sir?
    plzzz help me out and let me when this opyion will be enabled… thank you…!!!

12. Helloo sir,
    Previous year i got only post matric scholarship by mistake can i change that to food and accomodation scholarship and also during renewal i wnt to change my bank accoubt bt it didnt tke i alrdy renewed….. i wnt to change my account details… when is edit option available??
    Plllzzz help meee sirr…

13. Sir,
    i need correction in my application form in the matter of course…Instead of writing MD i had submitted the form as B.A.M.S by mistake…so please i need details regarding the correction…so please let me know regarding the same…Thank you.

14. Respected Sir/Madam
    change of college name,
    instead YASHASWINI DEGREE COLLGE , by mistake i entered VEERAPPA NISTY ENGINEERING COLLAGE SHORAPUR . I hope that you will make the kind.
    THANKING YOU.